August Freshwater Lure of the Month: Storm Rockin Shad
The Classic Thin Fin profile goes lipless with the Strom Rockin’ Shad Lipless Crankbait. Offering a strong vibrating body, the Rockin’ Shad’s multi-ball rattle is raspy and loud when ripped or retrieved. On the fall, the Rockin’ Shad sinks head down with a side to side “Rockin” action, transmitting an intermittent cadence rattle. Graced with external scales and 3D Holographic Eyes, the Rockin’ Shad’s exterior adds a sense of realism. Backed with premium black nickel VMC treble hooks, the Storm Rockin’ Shad means business. Available in a variety of killer colors, the Storm Rockin’ Shad is ready to Rock!
- Loud rattler with classic Thin Fin profile
- Strong vibrating action with normal retrieve or ripping technique
- On the drop the bait sinks head down with side to side rockin’ action
- Variable dive and depth sinking lure
- Great search bait for bass and pike- throw this on the end of your line and you will surely get bit!
Review from Kevin Bullington:
"Very thick bait. With a thicker bait, you get a harder rocking crank bait. So, some people like this because you can feel every bit of it. Most crankbaits you can feel really well, but with this one there is a little more rock to it, a little more thickness to it. Generally speaking, lipless crankbaits are great casting baits, and this bait is one of the better if not the top 3 lipless crankbaits for casting performance."
To learn more click below!